FOLLOW UP ON THE NEWEST SPECIAL OFFERS PREPARED FOR YOU BY OUR PARTNER TRANSPORT COMPANY – GTV BUS!
1. All E&A employees who chose to return from the Netherlands with GTV Bus will receive a 5 € discount off the regular ticket price.
2. If you choose to come back on a Monday, GTV Bus will double the discount. Thus when travelling on a Monday, you get a 10 € discount off the regular ticket price.
At the same time, we are glad to inform you of several positive changes in the GTV Bus timetable:
1. Starting from 1 February 2018, on Fridays, you can be transported to any place of your choice in one of the following Provinces: Wielkopolskie, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Łódzkie, Opole and Śląskie.
2. Starting from 1 March 2018, the transporting company launches Tuesday returns to any selected place in the whole territory of Poland. .
3. Also starting from 1 March 2018, three new routes are introduced into the timetable: I Żywiec – Bielsko-Biała – Czechowice-Dziedzice – Pszczyna; II Stalowa Wola – Sandomierz – Łoniów – Połaniec – Słupia – Nowy Korczyn – Koszyce; III Krosno – Jasło – Gorlice – Grybów – Nowy Sącz – Łososina Dolna – Tymowa The details of the routes can be found at the bottom of the current timetable.
Free return from the Netherlands with GTV Bus for selected job offers!
The overseas employer E&A Uitzendbureau will pay for your ticket back to Poland if you choose an applicable job offer and will work in the Netherlands for at least 8 contracted weeks. In such a case, you will be able to collect your voucher for the ticket to Poland from your coordinator. Remember that you need to provide the voucher upon entering the bus.